Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Knicks vs Magic Thursday, February 22 @ 7:00 P.M.

11 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I would love to keep Mario but if you knew Mario was leaving for sure would you play him at all? Is management allowed to seek a commitment from him and play him accordingly? Personally I wouldn't play anybody that won't be on the team next season unless I thought they help the tank.

That's a really good way to ***** up your locker room.  

Also we don't know if Mario will be here next year.  There's still a chance.  

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

That's a really good way to ***** up your locker room.  

Also we don't know if Mario will be here next year.  There's still a chance.  

Not only that but you are also dealing with his agency. You want to keep a positive relationship with as many agents as you can.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Frank Vogel makes me miss Scott skiles ...and I feel dirty saying that 

I will wait until next year to formally execute my final judgment on Vogel. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

Not only that but you are also dealing with his agency. You want to keep a positive relationship with as many agents as you can.

Excellent point. 

5 hours ago, Catalina Maria said:

Our defense sucks with Vuc in the middle. It’s as simple as that.

I agree with that.  We gave up 120 to the Knicks without Porzingis, for Petes sake (whoever Pete is).  I was actually enjoying watching the Magic more with Biyombo/Birch (not Speights). They were putting out maximum effort on defense and the games were close.  You could feel the defensive intensity and it seemed to rub off on everyone else.  It was gone last night. 

The problem is biyombo was really bad defensively last night.  Like terrible.  Worst game from him this season probably. 

I wonder whats up with that.  He was good lately.  

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

The problem is biyombo was really bad defensively last night.  Like terrible.  Worst game from him this season probably. 

I wonder whats up with that.  He was good lately.  

I think the starters set the tone and it’s hard for the subs to come in and change it.  The first 10 minutes or so of last nights game looked almost like the all-star game in terms of defensive intensity.  

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I think the starters set the tone and it’s hard for the subs to come in and change it.  The first 10 minutes or so of last nights game looked almost like the all-star game in terms of defensive intensity.  

I wonder if biyombo is more lineup dependent than we think.  Game gets clunky when you're going mack- Fournier/afflalo-iwundu- hezonja - biyombo.  

Or maybe we're overthinking things and the team just had issues incorporating the guys back into the rotation while simultaneously dealing with being off for 8 days.  

I mean okc blew a 23 point lead and had to come from behind against Sacramento.  Cavs lost to Washington which i guess is normal.  

We'll see what happens tomorrow.  

20 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Or maybe we're overthinking things and the team just had issues incorporating the guys back into the rotation while simultaneously dealing with being off for 8 days.  

Could be. Still, watching Vuch get numbers while the team plays with no defensive intensity is unfortunately not some rare phenomenon.  It’s been pretty much the norm for the past five years.