Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Knicks vs Magic Thursday, February 22 @ 7:00 P.M.

I'm so excited to watch Magic basketball again. This felt far too long.My number one goal for the rest of the season is to get the guys as healthy as they can be for the playoffs.

7 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I'm so excited to watch Magic basketball again. This felt far too long.My number one goal for the rest of the season is to get the guys as healthy as they can be for the playoffs.

Are you talking about the G- league?

There goes any chance of keeping Mario this off-season (not that we had much of a chance anyway)

Stupid organization. Honestly, I don't even blame Vogel here (he's just coaching to get as many wins to keep his job. He thinks Simmons is better starting compared to Mario, I completely disagree there, I think Simmons is the better player overall but he is so much better suited to a 6th man role, and it's shown that Mario is good in a starters role when we've shown confidence in him. I blame Vogel for being a poor coach here, but I don't blame him for not tanking). I put full blame on people above Vogel, they should have been communicating that Mario should be kept in the starting line-up and that the end of seasons W/L total isn't what they will be evaluating Vogel on. I feel like Vogel is busting his ass to get wins to keep his job, but we shouldn't be encouraging that, instead encouraging him to work on player development and team morale, that will do more for us going forward then straight Ws (a better draft pick won't hurt either).

• Like 1