Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Bulls Monday, February 12, 8:00 P.M.

2 minutes ago, ML6 said:

The superiority complex is getting old.  Just have a conversation with people.  It's not a big deal to think your opinions are correct, it's a big deal to think you're infallible.  Disagreements are parts of an online forum -- that's part of the fun.  It's not fun when you consistently become an ass about it despite having a poor track record.  Just accept that you can be wrong occasionally.  ****, I totally wrote off Mario and am eating crow now.

That’s the thing, I have an excellent track record.  I do admit when I’m wrong, it’s there as well.

On 2/13/2018 at 9:56 AM, ?4thewin said:

You said Tobias Harris was better than draymond green last year.  You recently said Payton was better than Jamal Murray. 

Context is important with the Harris question.  My criticism of Harris as a team player was all over this forum.  Payton is better than Murray.  Even if I was wrong with those two things my winning % is still superb.  

41 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

Payton is better than Murray.

Really just doubled down on that one, huh?  You don't have to, you know.

Even if I was wrong with those two things my winning % is still superb.  

This should do wonders to dispel the growing evidence that you're annoyingly arrogant.

22 minutes ago, ML6 said:

This should do wonders to dispel the growing evidence that you're annoyingly arrogant.

He has the best winning %. His winning % is superb. It's phenomenal. He's a very stable genius, people.

On 2/14/2018 at 2:26 PM, ML6 said:

What is someone supposed to do if you  keep saying incorrect things about them?