Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Cavaliers, Tuesday, February 6 @ 7:00 p.m.

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Lmao. Frank deserves it. Dude has looked like hell for the past year and a half.

I agree 110% torture 

Wow...My head hurts.  I missed the game but I can tell what the narrative was.  I can tell this was retribution from the last matchup against them that the Magic should have won easily but the refs decided the game.  Not only did they come back from 21...they blew them out.  LOL...this would have been something to see.  

13 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Wow...My head hurts.  I missed the game but I can tell what the narrative was.  I can tell this was retribution from the last matchup against them that the Magic should have won easily but the refs decided the game.  Not only did they come back from 21...they blew them out.  LOL...this would have been something to see.  

Here.  You can see it in graph form

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

Here.  You can see it in graph form

I should have said that I derived the narrative from the that exact chart.  Its the first thing I looked at when even to give me some visual of how it went.  That chart is pretty helpful for us guys that have seen more than 1500 games. 

It pretty much tells the emotional state of the game through its course.  Yes!  Games have feelings!

- Nail Biters (5 to 7 point leads till the last 2 minutes of the fourth),

- Casual blowout,

- Complete swing from 20 which describes this game,

- Multiple swing games double digit leads are traded. 

With that said, that chart can be used for people with imagination.  

I'm glad the Magic split the series with these hacks.  I'm glad Kyrie left Cleveland and I'm even more happy that Thomas and Crowder are sabotaging them at every turn.   I'm even more Glad that Oladipo won the series against them.  I can't wait..till they become irrelevant again and yes I am looking forward to Lebron retirement.  Please...go away.  

6 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

You and your weird Augustin hate

I think he makes bad decisions when he's the main ball handler, but is obviously a great shooter and has been great finishing over contact. Playing with Mack has helped him and our team a lot