Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

17 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Shut your mouth! 

We are due!

That doesn't matter.

It's a decision we either make or don't and right now we're procrastinating. Our current situation has no clear direction. 

3 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

That doesn't matter.

It's a decision we either make or don't and right now we're procrastinating. Our current situation has no clear direction. 

I'm talking laws of probability in terms of the draft. But we all know the nba is rigged and if u don't shame on you. 

28 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I'm talking laws of probability in terms of the draft. But we all know the nba is rigged and if u don't shame on you. 

Laws of probability still pend on odds. I can see us getting healthy and putting together a few short winning streaks that neither give us good drafting odds or good playoff odds.

Purgatory.

this is THE last year for the current lottery odds breakdown of 1st worst 25% odds of number 1 overall. In 2019 it changes to top 3 having 14% each. If youre gonna tank, this is the year to do it.

Just now, Magicfan1987 said:

this is THE last year for the current lottery odds breakdown of 1st worst 25% odds of number 1 overall. In 2019 it changes to top 3 having 14% each. If youre gonna tank, this is the year to do it.

Good odds and another draft with prime talent