Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

I know we’re entering the big man era renaissance but does anyone recall a recent draft with so many of the top prospects 6’10” or higher?

Whos everyone’s favorite prospects projected in the 12-30 range. Looking for some sleepers we haven’t been talking about in case we can squeeze another pick in the first round from a contender or mid level team

11 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

I know we’re entering the big man era renaissance but does anyone recall a recent draft with so many of the top prospects 6’10” or higher?

2015 had towns okafor porzingis wcs kaminsky turner lyles in the lotto.  

2007 was oden Durant horford yi Wright Noah hawes

2001 was like the disappointing center clearinghouse. 

Feels like we're making up for past drafts this year

8 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Whos everyone’s favorite prospects projected in the 12-30 range. Looking for some sleepers we haven’t been talking about in case we can squeeze another pick in the first round from a contender or mid level team

Lonnie walker

11 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Lonnie Walker if you'd consider him a sleeper

25 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Gilgeous-Alexander 

15 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Gilgeous-Alexander 

Love him if we can get another pick and don’t choose young. He looks like he’s going to be really good and his measurements are awesome

1 hour ago, Murphy13 said:

I’ll believe we are in a big man renaissance when a team with a big man as its best player is an actual contender in the playoffs

Also screw Shai Alexander

3 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

I’ll believe we are in a big man renaissance when a team with a big man as its best player is an actual contender in the playoffs

Just curious what don’t you like about him? I’ve only watched 2 or 3 of their games but liked what I saw from him. I thought he looked like he would be a good pick in the middle first round

4 hours ago, Jason Funderburker said:

You won’t have to wait long,  all the good teams and up and comers have bigs that fit the bill(except Houston)...KD is the best player on GS too, right?

What’s the issue with Alexander?