Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

4 minutes ago, jjgator said:

The entire Orlando Magic starting five combined for:
56 points, 14 rebounds, 13 assists, 5 threes, 5 steals and 2 made FT’s in 126 total minutes.

James Harden had:
60 points, 10 rebounds, 11 assists, 5 threes, 4 steals and 17 made FT’s in 46 minutes.

How do you guys embed tweets?

Just paste the link, the site auto embeds it

2 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

We can’t. From my understanding we can literally only offer him his option which is like 5.2 mil. We can’t offer him anymore. This is why he 99.8% won’t be in a magic uniform next year. 

From my understanding that is all we can offer him for THE FIRST YEAR of a contract but we can load up the subsequent years if we want to.

And by the way we have sole possession of the worst record in the NBA, tied with nobody!!! I'm loving this playing great games but still losing. And with the 1st pick of the 2018 draft the Orlando Magic take_________________

9 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

And by the way we have sole possession of the worst record in the NBA, tied with nobody!!! I'm loving this playing great games but still losing. And with the 1st pick of the 2018 draft the Orlando Magic take_________________

....Not the guy you want

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

From my understanding that is all we can offer him for THE FIRST YEAR of a contract but we can load up the subsequent years if we want to.

I think we could get him to stay for a 3 year 30 mill deal

5 next year and 12.5  the next 2 years

Who do y’all think the players are going to be that get the big bump in value from March madness play? Kinda like Fox and Jackson did last year

2 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I think we could get him to stay for a 3 year 30 mill deal

5 next year and 12.5  the next 2 years

And then the question becomes who else can we get for 3/30? If he is our guy and our window is 3-4 years, maybe we want to offer him a longer deal with a team option?