Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

3 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Yes I agree 100000000%. Weltman has not impressed me at all and I am calling him a massive failure. Simmons is the only move he has made I like but a complete Dumass could have made that signing. 

Its too early for that.  

Simmons and Birch were great moves. Not picking up Mario's option was terrible, though. Mario is one of the most talented players we've signed in the post-Dwight era. Just needed a lot of coaching and minutes, obviously

6 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Wow who would've thought. More PT=more comfortable.

Yea it’s a crazy concept. The player that wasn’t  comfortable on an nba court actually needed to play on an nba court to get more comfortable. It’s wild. Riveting actually. 

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Yes I agree 100000000%. Weltman has not impressed me at all and I am calling him a massive failure. Simmons is the only move he has made I like but a complete Dumass could have made that signing. 

Shelvin Mack was a SOLID signing. Mario was playing like ****. I agree they should of picked up the option, but he showed VERY little in the 1st 3 years.

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

Its too early for that.  

It’s to early to say he’s a bad GM of course. But all we have to go off of is what we’ve seen to this point and the handling of the draft and the decision to not pick up Mario’s options were really bad moves. The draft one I hated them and still do now but I can get over it. The Mario decision was absolutely a boneheaded move that does raise questions about the decision making around here. 

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Shelvin Mack was a SOLID signing. Mario was playing like ****. I agree they should of picked up the option, but he showed VERY little in the 1st 3 years.

Mack has been ok. And I don't care how Mario played before he still had value like all 22 year old top five picks have. He just pissed that value away. 

Probably I was feeling clairvoyant like magiman lol

Gotta have a track history of being right to call yourself that ;)

Mack has been ok. And I don't care how Mario played before he still had value like all 22 year old top five picks have. He just pissed that value away. 

Yup.... He pissed that value away..............  That's on him.

4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

He played even littler. 

He showed enough his rookie year to give me hope. Vogel must buried him.