Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

33 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Most of his calls are valid. The dude's so damn strong and his handles are freaking crazy. I'm not surprised he gets to the line more then anyone.

You've got to be kidding right?  He gets more phantom calls the anybody EVER! I don't give a dam how strong he is or how he can dribble. A foul means you actually touch the other player, doesn't it?

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

That guy with the #8 is pretty good

Daily reminder that our mgmt completely botched the Mario option. It’s like every game I see Mario look more and more comfortable on an nba court I get more and more upset about it. Just a stupid move by Weltman. Stupid. 

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

2 moves I dont like so far from our GM.

1. Giving away our 2nd first round pick 

2. Letting Mario Go freely. 

Dude this times 1000. 

Ive literally discussed these two moves with my friends for hours. Such awful first impressions of the new management. The Mario decision just looks worse and worse. The second first round pick was just inexcusable. 

Just now, WarDamnMagic said:

How much would it cost you think to resign Mario?

We can’t. From my understanding we can literally only offer him his option which is like 5.2 mil. We can’t offer him anymore. This is why he 99.8% won’t be in a magic uniform next year. 

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Daily reminder that our mgmt completely botched the Mario option. It’s like every game I see Mario look more and more comfortable on an nba court I get more and more upset about it. Just a stupid move by Weltman. Stupid. 

Wow who would've thought. More PT=more comfortable.

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

We can’t. From my understanding we can literally only offer him his option which is like 5.2 mil. We can’t offer him anymore. This is why he 99.8% won’t be in a magic uniform next year. 

Yes I agree 100000000%. Weltman has not impressed me at all and I am calling him a massive failure. Simmons is the only move he has made I like but a complete Dumass could have made that signing. 

4 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

What if we dump some salary?