Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

If the 1st 4 could possibly be Ayton, Doncic, Bagley, and Porter in any order then we will get either JJJ or Bamba for sure :D

hopefully JJJ 

Just now, Magicfan1987 said:

hopefully JJJ 

I would be so thrilled! A front line of JJJ, AG, and Isaac would protect the paint pretty damn well. If we can keep Mario and play him at the 2 and grab one of the 6'6 PGs look at the height we could throw at teams!

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I would be so thrilled! A front line of JJJ, AG, and Isaac would protect the paint pretty damn well. If we can keep Mario and play him at the 2 and grab one of the 6'6 PGs look at the height we could throw at teams!

That would be a nice core to develop.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

having 3 bigs that can block shots and hit threes and guard guards???

ETERNAL DOMINATION

8 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

If Young is not available then I will be okay with Jackson 

I don't think there is any world where Young gets picked before Jackson. I get why people like the idea of Young but it sounds like some people would take him at 1 if we had that pick, crazy. 

Can't wait to see some of Magical's tweets reposted in here over the next 36 hours.  Probably will be stuff like:

"Sounding like Magic may be motivated to move up for a star.  Might move back too if the right deal presents itself.  Lot of good options at 6 as well so could always stay put."

"I'm hearing that the Magic are interested in picking up an impact player one way or another.  Might have to send something back in return though, so fans should be wary."

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, The Boss said:

I don't think there is any world where Young gets picked before Jackson. I get why people like the idea of Young but it sounds like some people would take him at 1 if we had that pick, crazy. 

It is a small ball league. Young would be my second choice behind the the 6'8 point from Europe. We need playmakers. Young is going to be special. The magic need a player fans would want to see. We have 17m and 12m a year tied up at the center position. How the minutes going to look?

1 hour ago, ML6 said:

Can't wait to see some of Magical's tweets reposted in here over the next 36 hours.  Probably will be stuff like:

"Sounding like Magic may be motivated to move up for a star.  Might move back too if the right deal presents itself.  Lot of good options at 6 as well so could always stay put."

"I'm hearing that the Magic are interested in picking up an impact player one way or another.  Might have to send something back in return though, so fans should be wary."

lol this is classic

51 minutes ago, LaVar said:

It is a small ball league. Young would be my second choice behind the the 6'8 point from Europe. We need playmakers. Young is going to be special. The magic need a player fans would want to see. We have 17m and 12m a year tied up at the center position. How the minutes going to look?

Seth Curry was a playmaker too. 

The minutes will be fine. Biz will sit on the bench like he did last year and Vuch won’t be on the team past this year. 

Also, having Young ahead of Ayton is comical.