Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

The Sixers with Young would dominate the East in a few years

They’re dominating the east regardless of Trae.  I don’t think Trae will have the ball in his hands much there, he is barely effective with the ball in his hands anyway.  He’d be relegated to situational shooter there I think.   Not a great fit.  Honestly we’re probably the only place his game would actually fit and he’s not good enough to take at six.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

They’re dominating the east regardless of Trae.  I don’t think Trae will have the ball in his hands much there, he is barely effective with the ball in his hands anyway.  He’d be relegated to situational shooter there I think.   Not a great fit.  Honestly we’re probably the only place his game would actually fit and he’s not good enough to take at six.

Boston and Philly might meet in the ECF for the next 3 years if not more. This assuming Lebron goes west. 

We are definitely drafting the bpa I don't think Jeff even has a specific target. Whoever is the bpa were taking

hey may have heard some things, but I don't believe it. I think our FO have been super quiet and they won't risk their top target not falling to them.

a lot of people think "they need a PG, he's BPA, so they gotta pick Trae". I hope so, but I don't think it'll be as cut and dry. 

14 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Would you rather get in return something like the Clipper's two picks or a later lotto pick this year (say Charlotte's) plus a future first?

46 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

Eh, think about him as a change of pace bench scorer on the second unit though

On Monday, Weltman was asked how he chooses between a player who is ready to contribute immediately and a player who is more raw but has a higher ceiling. “I think we’ve been pretty consistent about that,” Weltman said. “We’re going to get it right. We’re not going to get it fast... We’re not afraid of investing time and patience if we believe it’s the right player and the right person.”

Very interesting. Jackson, Bamba, Sexton or Knox, come on down! Lol