Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

3 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I would take Jamal Crawford with passing over EP 1000%. How many times did Crawford beat us when he was younger? I know I was at several games that I thought we'd win and he would come in and light us up!

the benchmark isn't ep. The benchmark is the draft field.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I'm not that in love with the way he scores.  He might be a rhythm guy and I'm not sure he gets 25 shots to get that rhythm in the pros.  

What if he's just Jamal Crawford with passing? 

Isn't that what Curry is? Except Curry is on a rhythm with such godly consistency?

You're just going to have to get him in a workout against nba players.  Because he might benefit tremendously from nba spacing.  Or he might not be able to function as well in an  environment that isn't iso high screen iso iso iso

But its also hard to blame him when he's dropping dimes in the first half and trying to get his team involved and it causes them to go down 16 because his guys miss open shots.  

12 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

But its also hard to blame him when he's dropping dimes in the first half and trying to get his team involved and it causes them to go down 16 because his guys miss open shots.  

Who does he remind you off when you watch him?

5 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Young sucks, only 48 points!

Cant wait to see him in a magic jersey. Are there any photoshop wizards that can make this happen so I can get hyped

• Like 1