Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Would you rather have a guy who's like 95% likely to be a starter on a good team but 95% never going to be an all star 

Or

A guy who 65% likely to be a journeyman bench scorer but has a 15% chance to be Paul George offensively. 

Not sure if I've ever read that taken on Porter "65% likely to be a journeyman" am I misreading this?

3 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Not sure if I've ever read that taken on Porter "65% likely to be a journeyman" am I misreading this?

He could easily be Shabazz Mohammed

• Like 1

I want Bamba Plain and simple. He's already starting to work on his body plus he's working on his shot. I think he's gonna be the best player in this draft.

3 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I want Bamba Plain and simple. He's already starting to work on his body plus he's working on his shot. I think he's gonna be the best player in this draft.

he very well could be. this is the craziest draft I can remember.

15 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

he very well could be. this is the craziest draft I can remember.

Agreed. You have 4 bonafide potential stud Big men in the draft this year. 5 if you include Bagley, but I don't consider him a 5.

24 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Agreed. You have 4 bonafide potential stud Big men in the draft this year. 5 if you include Bagley, but I don't consider him a 5.

Bagley kills me the same way Young does: sooooo great offensively but what can they being defensively?

2 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Bagley kills me the same way Young does: sooooo great offensively but what can they being defensively?

You have to remember that both Bagley and Carter came from a program that doesn't stress defense. I think both will translate just fine to the NBA.