Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

9 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

your dad sounds awesome.

I think the first step in being a good Dad is wanting to be a good Dad. You're not gonna get everything perfect all the time but trying to get better everyday is something to strive for. I generally try to hold to that principle in all of life. 

Except for on here, you guys aren't getting anything better than Trae Young bias until after the draft LOL

Yes he was...one of the great WWII vets.....captain/pilot who put his family first.......BTW, Great post on dad's.....You can bias all you want because I am good with Trae.  Drafting at #6 I think our two best chances for All Stars are Trae and Porter and I go back and forth between the two.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Givony’s latest rankings:

1. Ayton

2. Doncic

3. Bamba

4. Jackson

5. Bagley 

6. Carter

7. Porter 

8. Young

9. Knox

10. SGA

11. Sexton

http://www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/21307077/nba-draft-rankings-espn-top-100-prospects-2018

Old NBA axiom in full disclosure right here-----"You cannot teach height".   Porter jumping into the top 5 still feasible as his pro day last Friday and this coming week are analyzed and evaluated.  Do we take Bagley if he falls to 6?  I would say him or Young.

39 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Yes he was...one of the great WWII vets.....captain/pilot who put his family first.......BTW, Great post on dad's.....You can bias all you want because I am good with Trae.  Drafting at #6 I think our two best chances for All Stars are Trae and Porter and I go back and forth between the two.

as do I it's a really hard choice.

Did you know they played on the same AAU team?

I thought that was encouraging for our wings if we did draft Trae.

Does anyone here think someone else jumps into the top 5 of Bagley/Doncic/Bamba/JJJ/Ayton? I figure our best chance at that is Porter which would drop one of those guys to us 

30 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Phoenix wants both Ayton and Young. Their defense would be hilarious

Saw this on Twitter but they should trade Booker to Atlanta for 3 and take doncic and Jackson

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Saw this on Twitter but they should trade Booker to Atlanta for 3 and take doncic and Jackson

That would be nice but Booker is the known commodity and wouldn't be moved right now