Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

14 minutes ago, Odin said:

Lol. If they drafted him #1, that would be hilarious.

if sun's drafted Trae at 1 and MPJ jumps into top 5 and Bagley goes in top 5 that means one of:

Doncic, JJJ, or Bamba would be available ....

oh my....

53 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Hehatetrae is better. 

And no. I generally change my name to weird players I like. Not necessarily our best player or newest player. 

If we drafted Sexton I'd change my name to Sexton4thewin but if we drafted Wendell Carter I'd probably go to Gordon4thewin unless we trade up for Okobo or Melton or someone like that who shows enough in summer league or preseason. 

Also I feel like it should be two syllables.  

Basically I have my list of guys. 

I’m digging HeHateTrae. I think I will do that. Then if he ends up being good and I’m totally wrong in my assessment I’ll gladly switch my name to HeLoveTrae and I’ll Venmo everyone 4$ for a round of beer. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I’m digging HeHateTrae. I think I will do that. Then if he ends up being good and I’m totally wrong in my assessment I’ll gladly switch my name to HeLoveTrae and I’ll Venmo everyone 4$ for a round of beer. 

I dont know about the money but I am down with you getting  and wearing a shirt with the name and post a picture here.

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

I dont know about the money but I am down with you getting  and wearing a shirt with the name and post a picture here.

I’ll do it. But he has to be an all star. That’s the stipulations. If Young makes an all star game I’ll get a shirt with his face on it and post a picture here. 

1 hour ago, Odin said:

Lol. If they drafted him #1, that would be hilarious.

Not really, if he becomes like Stephen Curry then it would be a good pick for them at #1

39 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

if sun's drafted Trae at 1 and MPJ jumps into top 5 and Bagley goes in top 5 that means one of:

Doncic, JJJ, or Bamba would be available ....

oh my....

I have to think the Sun's interest in Trae would be trading up (they have pick 16 and potentially two first rounders next year) AFTER they make their first selection or trading down (Hawks with 3 and 19 which would give them 3, 16, 19 and 31?).  I just cannot see Trae at #1.    

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Hehatetrae is better. 

And no. I generally change my name to weird players I like. Not necessarily our best player or newest player. 

If we drafted Sexton I'd change my name to Sexton4thewin but if we drafted Wendell Carter I'd probably go to Gordon4thewin unless we trade up for Okobo or Melton or someone like that who shows enough in summer league or preseason. 

Also I feel like it should be two syllables.  

Basically I have my list of guys. 

How about Porter4thewin?  

5 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Embiid tweeted LeBron immediately after the Finals ended so the recruitment "is on".  Still hope we are talking to the 76'er's about picks 10 and/or 26 to save them cap space for LBJ.

Lebron is Philly bound