JJJ

Yes 

32 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Luka doncic

Yes 

1 hour ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Trae Young

No 

Who do I want? Good question. The hope for me is Doncic or JJJ drop to 6 but seriously doubt that would happen. Worst case is all the bigs are gone but Porter at 6. If that happens then I think I would prefer trying to trade for the Clippers picks and pick up something like SGA and Zhaire Smith or hope that Mikal Bridges has dropped to that range somehow. Unsure with Young still. Think he is most likely to end up a 6th man rather than a star.

Will get behind whoever the front office go with though and hope they turn into something special. Just wish the next 2 weeks would hurry up!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

Who do I want? Good question. The hope for me is Doncic or JJJ drop to 6 but seriously doubt that would happen. Worst case is all the bigs are gone but Porter at 6. If that happens then I think I would prefer trying to trade for the Clippers picks and pick up something like SGA and Zhaire Smith or hope that Mikal Bridges has dropped to that range somehow. Unsure with Young still. Think he is most likely to end up a 6th man rather than a star.

Will get behind whoever the front office go with though and hope they turn into something special. Just wish the next 2 weeks would hurry up!

I’m with you on all of this. Even though I don’t want Young if we draft him I’ll hope that 5% of me that thinks he could be a curry type player is right and not the 95% of me that thinks he won’t be. 

I wouldnt be mad with Bamba at 6. I seriously question his fit in today’s NBA but from what I’ve read there’s some sort of potential for a consistent mid range jump shot at some point with him. 

I would be completely fine with trading back and getting the clippers picks. I think there’s a ton of flexibility that allows us though I still don’t think that’s likely. 

3 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

I think trading down to the Clippers range would be a disappointment, the Top 8 of this draft is quite strong. 

Yeah but 12 or 13 has a better hit rate on good players the past 20 years than just 6

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crisby pancakes said:

I would be happy with any of the guys you mentioned. If we did take Young and all he did would become a great 6th man that is still a lot better than what the haters are expecting. I watched some of his games when he put up 14 points in just 2 minutes. If he's on he could shoot a team back into a game very quickly as a 6th man. Down by 20? Give him the green light for 5 minutes and see what happens.