Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

10 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Interesting. This makes me think Trae is our guy. Sure seems he’s getting a lot of love from Orlando.

6 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Interesting. This makes me think Trae is our guy. Sure seems he’s getting a lot of love from Orlando.

Seems like standard procedure for high-level prospects. 

10 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Due diligence. But if something positive about Trae is leaked from our camp it’ll be more of a signal that we want someone to feel pressure to jump us and take him so another guy falls to us or for someone to trade for our pick to grab him.  This FO isn’t going to tip their hand to their draft (white)board - they’re professionals. 

13 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Other than a few haters it seems like the general consensus is that he's the guy. Either way I am confident that we will end up with one of Young, Sexton, SGA, Carter (Jevon), Brunson, or Okobo at PG. I think DJ will be an excellent mentor for whichever rookie we bring in.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Other than a few haters it seems like the general consensus is that he's the guy. Either way I am confident that we will end up with one of Young, Sexton, SGA, Carter (Jevon), Brunson, or Okobo at PG. I think DJ will be an excellent mentor for whichever rookie we bring in.

I want him to be the guy but I think they go big. 

Off of some random comments by Weltman, I think they want Porter to be the guy but medicals.

10 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

I want him to be the guy but I think they go big. 

Off of some random comments by Weltman, I think they want Porter to be the guy but medicals.

what random comments?

in response to the Trae Young photos on our practice court.

soak it up boys,  this is the last time you'll see a super star wearing those colors for a loooooong time

4 hours ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Denver was still trying to make Mudiay happen. Trae will definitely hoist way more shots than Murray did his rookie year.

What makes you think a team with Fournier, Vuch, and Gordon would allow just about any rookie to hoist way more shots than Murray? That's not how NBA teams work. 

10 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

what random comments?

not random, but how he answered some questions lately, pertaining to the draft. importance of multi-skilled players, switching, noticeable annoyance at lack of medical from some players (MPj without saying his name), having to deal with agents for the top guys and how they control where their clients workout. 

just me trying to read between the lines.