Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

5 hours ago, Nyce_1 said:

Why Carter over other PGs in his range?

Because he’s a better player than the PG’s. 

That Bleacher Report mock is the absolute best case scenario. Bamba needs to continue winning the PR battle and hopefully those other teams will be dumb enough to believe JJJ's foul trouble at MSU is a red flag.

24 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Looks like Ayton is a lock for the Suns

How? And everyone thought Suns would select Donicic because of their head coach but Suns would be making the right draft pick if Suns select Ayton

1 minute ago, MagicFan1234 said:

How? And everyone thought Suns would select Donicic because of their head coach but Suns would be making the right draft pick if Suns select Ayton

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/250104/Deandre-Ayton-Has-No-Other-Workouts-Scheduled-Knows-Hes-Going-To-Suns-At-No-1

--

Btw, in the last game that he played, Doncic looked even faster and more confident than before. Scary how he's so good at such a young age

9 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

That Bleacher Report mock is the absolute best case scenario. Bamba needs to continue winning the PR battle and hopefully those other teams will be dumb enough to believe JJJ's foul trouble at MSU is a red flag.

Yep

2 hours ago, Tank Vogel said:

I would do a backflip if we got JJJ at 6

2 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

A very good center that guards the rim and can shoot. He'll be BPA at #3 so if he slips to us at #6 you should join us in celebrating!

2 hours ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Yeah, I would celebrate with everyone if Jaren is selected even though I would be sad that we miss out on Trae, haha 

44 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I will be in heaven

JJJ and Okobo with be a dream. 

Wait!! Did 4 people agree on 1 pick??!?  It's a miracle!!  LOL!! Seriously though, I would celebrate also if we drafted JJJ. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/250104/Deandre-Ayton-Has-No-Other-Workouts-Scheduled-Knows-Hes-Going-To-Suns-At-No-1

--

Btw, in the last game that he played, Doncic looked even faster and more confident than before. Scary how he's so good at such a young age

I am going to laugh if Suns pass on him

• Like 1

Just now, 0rland0fan said:

Wait!! Did 4 people agree on 1 pick??!?  It's a miracle!!  LOL!! Seriously though, I would celebrate also if we drafted JJJ. 

Yeah. He might be the best fit for us in the draft and could potentially be the best player in the draft in a few years. They just don't make players like him very often. He's like some weird porzingis but more lateral mobility type guy potentially