Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

5 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

If we are working out Knox and Simons then trading 6 for 12 & 13 or 9 & 36 must be in consideration. I'm glad management is investigating ALL possibilities.
The Knicks really want Trae Young and the Clippers really want Michael Porter. There is no telling what other offers we are getting. I hope we are at least investigating moving up to pick Doncic too.

That will be nice but how about trading with Philly our #6 and #41 for their #10, 26, 38 and 39 picks. 

We can select 

Mikal with the #10

Okobo with the #26 

kurucs with the #35

Allen with the #38 

Spaulding #39

36 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

That will be nice but how about trading with Philly our #6 and #41 for their #10, 26, 38 and 39 picks. 

We can select 

Malik with the #10

Okobo with the #26 

kurucs with the #35

Allen with the #38 

Spaulding #39

The only Malik I see is slated to go very late 2nd round. I assume you meant Mikal?

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

The only Malik I see is slated to go very late 2nd round. I assume you meant Mikal?

Jajaja! Yes!

I really want Carter. More I watch more he’s my guy at 6. If Bagley wasn’t at duke Carter would be a top 5 lock. 

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I really want Carter. More I watch more he’s my guy at 6. If Bagley wasn’t at duke Carter would be a top 5 lock. 

You just really like Duke guys historically

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

I do like him as well.  But there are so many I like this year that is easier not to dislike any potential selection at 6. It is a good thing to have.

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

You just really like Duke guys historically

I do. Which is odd because I’m an Ohio State guy lol. But with how they recruit now it’s hard not to like some of their guys. I mean next year they have arguably the best class ever coming in. 

Oh and I was actually really down on Carter for most of the year.