Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

18 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Isiah Thomas was never that good. He was such a liability on defense that if he wasn’t socring 25+ a game he was a negative player. There’s a reason his “production” never resulted in a ton of winning. Boston is a better team this year without him. Obviously that’s not the only reason but there’s limits with guys that horrible on defense. 

My main point is if I’m supposed to want Young because of IT than to me that’s more reason why I don’t want him. 

Side note: I’d take Allen with our second round pick. 

6BC95515-B083-488E-AA47-BD71A1DFDDF8.jpeg

Jimmer 2.0

[Robbins] Michael Porter Jr. said he's interviewed with the Knicks, Mavericks, 76ers, Suns, Cavaliers, Hawks, Grizzlies, Rockets and Clippers & is scheduled to interview with the Kings, Hornets, Thunder & Celtics tomorrow. He isn't scheduled to meet with the Magic this week.

I can't wait for draft night!

I can totally see Mavs owner Cuban wanting Michael Porter Jr. because he knows the value of the guy that could of gone #1 overall before the back issue.

Nailing 2 steals in 2 drafts in a row bodes well for his business mentality and that's gonna be my hot take until the draft.

My dream, my definitely almost non existent chance dream, is that Bamba or JJJ falls to 6, then we do some trade with the Clippers involving Fournier and a future pick/2nd rounder this year for 12 or 13 and getting one of Young (prob won't fall that far but he has so many red flags he could), Sexton, Shai or Zhaire Smith (play him PG). Play Ross beside whatever guy we draft because he can help a lot defensively, especially if we draft Young. Trade Ross at the deadline for whatever assets we can get, and finish off the season developing and getting one last high pick. Get some ping pong luck and get Barrett next year.

Young/Sexton/Shai/Smith

Barrett

Isaac

Gordon

Bamba/JJJ

/dream

20 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Ok how bout this. Mental midget. 

So is he Jimmer or a mental midget? 

Because I Don’t think anyone would condone his “antics” on the court but if you wouldn’t draft a player because he tripped players in college that’d be pretty stupid. Never been in any sort of real trouble. 

By you A) calling him Jimmer2.0 and than B) call him a mental midget, I clearly know you know little about the actual player. He’s gonna be a good value pick when’s he’s taken late first early second. 

40 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Carter grows on me more and more everyday. I could see him going a head of Bamba when it’s all said and done.  

I wonder what it would take to get on of the Clippers picks. Or anywhere in the top 15. 

If we could draft a Bamba/Carter/Porter and pair with  Zhaire/Walker/Knox/Shai I’d be pretty excited. 

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Bamba says he's really tight with Isaac and knows our FO likes length.