Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

9.4 Pts 1.94 Assists using some basic Math

Yeah i just wondered if someone could do it right quick. I' was multitasking like hell.

4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah i just wondered if someone could do it right quick. I' was multitasking like hell.

Oh, I wasn’t trying to be snarky at all, apologies if it came across that way

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

this is funny.  what cheat codes? Embiid hasn't accomplished anything yet to be one providing "cheat codes" in this league. 

He should be working with the likes of Ewing, Olajuwon etc.. Heck, even players like  Gobert, Cousin, Davis, Towns, Jordan and even Howard are probably few of the current centers who has been in the league enough to provide "cheat codes".

At least, I like the fact  he is getting out there working on his game with players on the league!!! 

5 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah but see the other side of me says, is he that much better than Mario? Shouldn't we let Mario become that, if we resign him of course.

oh gosh!! Currently he is above Mario in all aspects of the game and he still is 19 year of age. Well.. maybe Mario if slightly better defensively at the moment but he is better than last year Mario. 

He is really a Ginobili type of player. He can create and can score when he wants. 

4 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Could be a nice strategy with Mario being the secondary ball handler. Our lineup would be huge, literally

here here!

6 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

this is funny.  what cheat codes? Embiid hasn't accomplished anything yet to be one providing "cheat codes" in this league. 

He should be working with the likes of Ewing, Olajuwon etc.. Heck, even players like  Gobert, Cousin, Davis, Towns, Jordan and even Howard are probably few of the current centers who has been in the league enough to provide "cheat codes".

At least, I like the fact  he is getting out there working on his game with players on the league!!! 

This is a weird thing to get hung up on 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, billy5783 said:

I love me some Mo Bamba. But what the hell is gonna happen on offense next year if we draft him and lose Vuc and Evan? We would legitimately be the worst offensive team in the league depending on other moves and Gordon/Isaac's development. I admit that his potential is ridiculous though.

It'd be a real tank pick