Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

John Hammond drafted Giannis with the 15th pick! time to let the new front office do what they came here to do!

He also helped build the pistons in 2000’s. Lets have faith that Weltman and Co know what they are doing! Their history shows..

The work starts now..

Job 1 Fire Frank, get your own guys and put your stamp on the team from the very top to bottom.

The win tonight was ASININE & avoidable but it is what it is. ( i am lowkey raging about it as it is ridiculous )

Lets hope we get some draft luck and some good karma.

We just needed to lose and won loool typical but hey it is gonna be even more sweeter when we get back to where we belong and that is fighting for Championships.

19 minutes ago, The Boss said:

Really hope Bagley and Porter go in the top 5.

We'll most likely miss a generational talent that will go the pick before us.

Where have I seen this before

4 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Maybe the NBA will reward us for not tanking the last game and slip us some of Dallas's balls LOL

That's what I'm hoping too. Still doesn't change how stupid we are.

7 hours ago, Originalticketholder said:

I would love to see the ping pong ball bounce our way.  We decreased our odds tonight, probably not a good omen.  We could get lucky.  Bagley moving up in the top 4 is very possible and I do not discount Porter moving up also.  Both players, long, athletic, and can score and both former #1 players in their respective classes.  They have talent.  Have to hope for the best.

Move up? He's been near the top the whole time.

29 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

Move up? He's been near the top the whole time.

He's kind of the swing guy.  Mocks i look at have him 4-7. 

This is a weird year for draft projections.  Lot of polarizing prospects. 

For those irate about winning last night -- what more should they have done?  Instructed the players to sit at midcourt?  We played GLeague guys all 2nd half and Washington still couldn't do anything right.  Can't do much about a team ****ting the bed; the Washington Generals would've put up a better fight.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ML6 said:

For those irate about winning last night -- what more should they have done?  Instructed the players to sit at midcourt?  We played GLeague guys all 2nd half and Washington still couldn't do anything right.  Can't do much about a team ****ting the bed; the Washington Generals would've put up a better fight.

I think the GLeaguer's actually gave much more effort than the regular starters would have. Playing Vuc more probably doesn't allow Birch to have the impact he had just based on the energy he brought. Either way its concerning that Vogel still hasn't fully acknowledged that we're a better team with Vuc on the bench, but hopefully we can move Vuc this summer and take the option off the table for Vogel or whoever is coaching this team next season

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

That's what I'm hoping too. Still doesn't change how stupid we are.

We gave Washington 19 wide open completely uncontested threes and they hit 5 of them.  

We gave Bradley Beal, a supposedly elite shooter,  5 wide open completely uncontested threes and he hit zero. 

2 minutes ago, magicblue said:

I think the GLeaguer's actually gave much more effort than the regular starters would have. Playing Vuc more probably doesn't allow Birch to have the impact he had just based on the energy he brought. Either way its concerning that Vogel still hasn't fully acknowledged that we're a better team with Vuc on the bench, but hopefully we can move Vuc this summer and take the option off the table for Vogel or whoever is coaching this team next season

This is the exact reason why he should be fired

3 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

This is the exact reason why he should be fired

Especially considering he's supposedly a defensive minded coach

Washington usually beats us by the pick n roll when the big have to switch on to wall or beal, and that big is usually vuch. But sense it was birch, beal was never able to get hot. Shoot if mo never got ejected then we probably would of loss, beal would've killed mo on the switch