Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

21 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

That's what's wrong with the current lottery system. You have 3 teams tied for 3rd. If one of them wins they jump up to 5th. What team in their right mind would want to win that game?

Magicblue called it when he posted ....Ladies and Gentlemen.......Your Orlandooooooooo Magic!!!  A fitting end for a season of frustration. BUT we did get a moral victory!  Hooray!!!!! The Magic truly could screw up a free lunch.  So if we do not have any luck (probable) and end up 5th or lower and Ayton, Doncic, JJJ, and Bamba are the first four choices, who do you think we draft?  

2 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Magicblue called it when he posted ....Ladies and Gentlemen.......Your Orlandooooooooo Magic!!!  A fitting end for a season of frustration. BUT we did get a moral victory!  Hooray!!!!! The Magic truly could screw up a free lunch.  So if we do not have any luck (probable) and end up 5th or lower and Ayton, Doncic, JJJ, and Bamba are the first four choices, who do you think we draft?  

I think someone will choose Bagley in the top 4... really hope we could get bamba if not him than young or bridges I guess. If we pick 5 though Doncic Ayton and JJJ won’t be there which really sucks. We need some lottery love

3 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Trae Young 

You and I will be in the minority but I agree.  We need a dynamic personality for this team.  One that can score and score in bunches.  We need offense and playmaking and stretching the floor with shooting and assists   Where we will be drafting Trae Young fits that better than anyone else.  Only other player with that potential is Porter!

4 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I think someone will choose Bagley in the top 4... really hope we could get bamba if not him than young or bridges I guess. If we pick 5 though Doncic Ayton and JJJ won’t be there which really sucks. We need some lottery love

I would love to see the ping pong ball bounce our way.  We decreased our odds tonight, probably not a good omen.  We could get lucky.  Bagley moving up in the top 4 is very possible and I do not discount Porter moving up also.  Both players, long, athletic, and can score and both former #1 players in their respective classes.  They have talent.  Have to hope for the best.

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I just saw a dude saying that Vucevic was our only star and we should cherish him. The level of delusion over there is unbelievable

Must be an NBA2K Guy. Vucevic is still rated as like an 82 or 83 somehow 

Really hope Bagley and Porter go in the top 5.

We'll most likely miss a generational talent that will go the pick before us.