Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

1 hour ago, Originalticketholder said:

So Atlanta and Dallas (Dallas playing NO starters) tanked tonight.  Are we smart enough to do the same tomorrow.  Will speak volumes about the IQ of our new FO!!!

We shouldn't have to, Washington needs to win for seeding.

38 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Dallas' tank job was unprecedented

That's what's wrong with the current lottery system. You have 3 teams tied for 3rd. If one of them wins they jump up to 5th. What team in their right mind would want to win that game?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

That's what's wrong with the current lottery system. You have 3 teams tied for 3rd. If one of them wins they jump up to 5th. What team in their right mind would want to win that game?

Ladies and gentleman, your Orlaaaaando Magic

6 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Dallas' tank job was unprecedented

I'm still trying to even understand it.  They were up 10 at half and then were outscored 80-43 in the 2nd half.  I don't care who is playing -- getting outscored by 37 in a half is hard to do.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

This is the last year it will be like this.  My understanding is that next year the bottom 7 teams will have equal chances at the first 7 picks.