Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

1 hour ago, Odin said:

Wasn't one of Iverson's strengths also that he was very athletic/quick for his size? Meanwhile, Trae Young's athleticism is supposedly one of his biggest weaknesses.

yes, but Trae is a superior passer and a better 3 point shooter 

20 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Young shot 32% from 3 in conference. 8 assists to 6.1 turnovers.

all while playing with sub par talent , being the only guy who could dribble and initiate offense, and being the only guy with gravity, his teammates played on the Moon guys THE MOON

28 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

all while playing with sub par talent , being the only guy who could dribble and initiate offense, and being the only guy with gravity, his teammates played on the Moon guys THE MOON

Fultz played with sub par talent and turned it over half the time

2 hours ago, Mack1085 said:

That cherry picked Twitter thread is incredibly silly. If someone made a similar compilation of wide open LeBron layups and dunks that wouldn’t prove anything. Surprised you would put that on this thread as if you were proving a point. 

If you can’t trust Barry McCockiner’s opinion who can you trust?  Hahahaha 

I'm getting comfortable with the thought of drafting Bamba to go with Isaac and Gordon, that's a great front court to build around. I think Bamba fits what WeltHam usually like so I'd say he would be right up there on their big boards. Who do you guys think we'd select ahead of him? Ayton, Doncic and maybe JJJ? If we assume Ayton and Doncic are 1 and 2, and that's probably PHX and MEM, who around our position could you see taking Bamba before us?

?4thewin's plan is solid. Ross-Isaac-Gordon-Bamba is a great defense, people underrate Ross when we talk about our defense. I'd add the next biggest priority in the off season is fixing our team chemistry, it was horrible this season and we have to do whatever it takes to get rid of the problem players (even if it means taking a little under value on Fournier). Team morale will go hand in hand in leading to building a winning culture.

3 minutes ago, The Boss said:

who around our position could you see taking Bamba before us?

Nobody.  Bamba is pretty much guaranteed to be available unless something crazy happens and we fall to 8 post lottery

If I had the top 3 picks of this draft I'd draft Trae Young with the first pick,  Bamba with the 2nd, and Ayton with the third.

I wouldn't even play Bamba and Ayton the first year. I'd have Bamba tie Youngs shoes every game because he could do it without bending over and Ayton would carry his gym bag on those massive shoulders of his.

12 minutes ago, The Boss said:

I'm getting comfortable with the thought of drafting Bamba to go with Isaac and Gordon, that's a great front court to build around. I think Bamba fits what WeltHam usually like so I'd say he would be right up there on their big boards. Who do you guys think we'd select ahead of him? Ayton, Doncic and maybe JJJ? If we assume Ayton and Doncic are 1 and 2, and that's probably PHX and MEM, who around our position could you see taking Bamba before us?

?4thewin's plan is solid. Ross-Isaac-Gordon-Bamba is a great defense, people underrate Ross when we talk about our defense. I'd add the next biggest priority in the off season is fixing our team chemistry, it was horrible this season and we have to do whatever it takes to get rid of the problem players (even if it means taking a little under value on Fournier). Team morale will go hand in hand in leading to building a winning culture.

I like it..... 

13 minutes ago, The Boss said:

Who would add offense though?

• Like 1