Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

8 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

now we're 5th and Tankathon still has us picking porter. can't win for winning

We may make 6th since we can overtake Brooklyn and Sacramento with two more wins.  I have liked Trae Young and his skillset for point guard.  Since centers will probably be gone (our other position of need) and if we end up 6th, I hope Trae Young kills his individual workout.  Maybe, due to our position, he will be the best choice left.  I do not think he will be an instant success but as he learns the game he will be a strong PG, with a chance at All Star status.  His shooting and passing skills are special!!

Just now, Originalticketholder said:

We may make 6th since we can overtake Brooklyn and Sacramento with two more wins.  I have liked Trae Young and his skillset for point guard.  Since centers will probably be gone (our other position of need) and if we end up 6th, I hope Trae Young kills his individual workout.  Maybe, due to our position, he will be the best choice left.  I do not think he will be an instant success but as he learns the game he will be a strong PG, with a chance at All Star status.  His shooting and passing skills are special!!

Sacramento plays Memphis.  Brooklyn plays chicago twice.  Don't think they're losing out.  

The most likely scenario is the magic ending up with the fourth pick.  If Dallas somehow loses to Phoenix we end up with the fourth and a half pick. 

30 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Sacramento plays Memphis.  Brooklyn plays chicago twice.  Don't think they're losing out.  

We will see.  Bulls playing better so I do not count out two Bulls wins against Brooklyn.  Next up for us the Hornets here, losers of 4 straight and not exactly playing inspirng basketball right now.  I could see a win for us there if they are playing out the string.   At Toronto, two nights later, may have the #1 position sowed up and can rest players.  At Bucks on 4/9 probably a loss.  Then on 4/11 the Wizards in the last game here and if Wizards are not playing for a particular playoff position, will rest their regulars. Another potential win for us.  That could be two more wins making us 5th at the best and potentially 6th.  If that happens that would qualify as "WINNING OUR WAY OUT OF A GOOD DRAFT POSITION"

3 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

We will see.  Bulls playing better so I do not count out two Bulls wins against Brooklyn.  Next up for us the Hornets here, losers of 4 straight and not exactly playing inspirng basketball right now.  I could see a win for us there if they are playing out the string.   At Toronto, two nights later, may have the #1 position sowed up and can rest players.  At Bucks on 4/9 probably a loss.  Then on 4/11 the Wizards in the last game here and if Wizards are not playing for a particular playoff position, will rest their regulars. Another potential win for us.  That could be two more wins making us 5th at the best and potentially 6th.  If that happens that would qualify as "WINNING OUR WAY OUT OF A GOOD DRAFT POSITION"

1. Charlotte has dwight.  Dwight won't mail in a game in orlando

2. Toronto should beat us even if they start fred vanvleet norman Powell cj miles siakam and poeltl

3. Milwaukee is the second night of a back to back coming back through customs 

4. Washington is the tricky one.  They might want to avoid Cleveland.  

Just now, Magicfan1987 said:

the problem is no one's knows what good position is out of #1 as that's the only sport guaranteed to get Young

I’d be surprised if anybody took Young first.

4 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

the problem is no one's knows what good position is out of #1 as that's the only spot guaranteed to get Young

I'd give you 5 to 1 odds for $100 that nobody takes Young 1st or 2nd.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I got $8+ on an Amazon gift card that will make you put your money where your soon to be humbled mouth is

4 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Sacramento could win the lottery