Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

4 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Heard Hammond say were going bpa and are looking for length, athleticism, and scoring. 

That settles it fellas.

we're drafting Michael Porter Jr.

GOD I hope not. His potential to spend most of his career getting treatments on his back is too much risk for the reward. Think Grant Hill 2.0

We need to draft a healthy player rather than damaged goods.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

GOD I hope not. His potential to spend most of his career getting treatments on his back is too much risk for the reward. Think Grant Hill 2.0

I agree he's just the highest upside long athletic scorer.

If we could just draft every guy they compare to KD for the next 5 years one of them has to hit, right?

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Whoever drafts Wendall Carter is going to get a damn good player.

I hear a lot of Al Horford comparisons, in any other draft that'd be a great get, the other bugs are just so much more enticing, each one of them is a different kind of freak lol

2 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Heard Hammond say were going bpa and are looking for length, athleticism, and scoring. 

That settles it fellas.

we're drafting Michael Porter Jr.

Sounds like Bagley to me.  Checks off every category.  Leading scorer and rebounder for a team that continues to win.  Bagley better than anyone on our current roster!

29 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Sounds like Bagley to me.  Checks off every category.  Leading scorer and rebounder for a team that continues to win.  Bagley better than anyone on our current roster!

Bagley isn't long 

3 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

You should read up on microdiscectomy. It is a minimally invasive procedure with a very high success rate. It is nothing close to Grant Hill. As long as he passes the workouts, he'll be fine. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Ibn Battuta said:

You should read up on microdiscectomy. It is a minimally invasive procedure with a very high success rate. It is nothing close to Grant Hill. As long as he passes the workouts, he'll be fine. 

I'm just basing my opinion on a lot of people that I know that have had back surgeries, none of which were one and done. 

• Downvote 1