Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

2 hours ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

If this is how the draft plays out, I would try and trade the 7th pick to Boston for Rozier instead of picking Young.

We could just draft sexton because rozier is basically what he's projected as

4 hours ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

If this is how the draft plays out, I would try and trade the 7th pick to Boston for Rozier instead of picking Young.

Why? Rozier is not a true PG. I think he averages like 2 assists per game. 

I was high on Rozier but not anymore. 

Young is definetely a better option. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

Are those the same people who projected Donovan Mitchell as the next Norman Powell?

To be fair, Norman Powell was a good player. Not sure what happened with him but he has regressed. 

I remember people saying here that trading Ibaka for Powell was going to be a steal and raptor fans making of Powell the next DeRozan. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Do u think we are that good? Have you been watching this team?  If we aren’t in the top five I will be shocked. 

We don't have to be good.  We just have to win one more game than Brooklyn, Atlanta, and Sacramento and the same number as phoenix Dallas and Memphis.  

43 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We don't have to be good.  We just have to win one more game than Brooklyn, Atlanta, and Sacramento and the same number as phoenix Dallas and Memphis.  

No **** thanks captain obvious. I’m saying if we end up having a better record than four teams I will be shocked. 

10 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

No **** thanks captain obvious. I’m saying if we end up having a better record than four teams I will be shocked. 

Why would you be shocked about something that's considerably likely to happen