Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

14 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

A front office guy (zarren?) recently said that teams are valuing draft picks more than cigarettes in prison.  

Philly with two first rounders (11 and 17 now) plus four 2nd round picks has to be the the team I would target to get an extra first.  Their focus will probably be on signing LBJ or another superstar with their max slot.  I just do not know if we have the assets to get one of those two first rounders.

35 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Philly with two first rounders (11 and 17 now) plus four 2nd round picks has to be the the team I would target to get an extra first.  Their focus will probably be on signing LBJ or another superstar with their max slot.  I just do not know if we have the assets to get one of those two first rounders.

Yeah but nobody is going to trade for Fournier right now.  Why give up a first for Evan at 17 million when you can just get will Barton, Bradley, kcp, Marcus smart, tyreke Evans, etc for half that? I'm sure a couple guys will get more than the mle but you should be able to find one starting  sg without giving up a draft pick this summer. 

Its why i was big on shopping Simmons.  He's got value as a production/cost guy.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Probably late teens for Fournier but we'd probably have to take a player back. Hold onto Vuc and have a $17M expiring.

Vuc  is 12.75 expiring

53 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Either Memphis or Phoenix is going to win tonight and we won't! Separation boys!

We should root for Phoenix. Memphis is already 1/2 game ahead of us (18-41) and Phoenix is two losses below (18-44); so a Phoenix win and Magic loss actually puts them ahead of us, even if it is only by % points (19-44 = .302 vs 18-43 = .295).

5 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

That's great! Thanks

Not trying to be an a** it just helps knowing with our Fantasy Land trade ideas:)

1 hour ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Atlanta wins Phoenix wins mavs are tied with thunder with 2 to go in 4th. if mavs win I don't know what I'll do ...

OT for Mavs-Thunder! Go Mavs!!! Darn, lost by1 but gave it a great try! DSJ kicked butt in the OT and I thought they were gonna get it!

Tomorrow night, Nets and Kings... go Kings!!!

I have no idea what my top 5 looks like. I've listened to enough guys say Doncic's athleticism concerns are overblown and that he's strong and fast enough to play and defend.  Maybe i have him 1 now.  

54 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I have no idea what my top 5 looks like. I've listened to enough guys say Doncic's athleticism concerns are overblown and that he's strong and fast enough to play and defend.  Maybe i have him 1 now.  

Me too!

Doncic-Ayton-JJJ-Bagley-Young at the moment. If we get one of the bigs I will hope that Shake Milton drops to us with one of our 2nds.

"Though he's missed seven consecutive games with a hand injury, Milton has established himself as a potential first-rounder for his 6'6" size, consistent three-point shooting (over 42.0 percent 3PT for third year) and improved scoring (18.0 points per game from 13.0)."  with a 6'11.5 wingspan

Porter could possibly drop to us in the 1st but having lots of knowledge of back injuries I would weigh the risk as too much.

?4thewin about a month ago you asked me if I would trade our 1st for the Dallas 1st and DSJ and I said no. After watching him play last night I change that to a yes please, I would trade 1sts and give next years 1st top 10 protected or one of this year's 2nds for him.

• Downvote 1