Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

10 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Help us Doncic you're our only hope

Just looked at his stats this year and wow. He is averaging almost 16/5.5/4.5 in Europe. Per 36, he is almost at 23/8/6.5.

The only thing that concerns me statistically is his 3 point shooting which has dropped to about 31% this year.

2 minutes ago, Odin said:

Just looked at his stats this year and wow. He is averaging almost 16/5.5/4.5 in Europe. Per 36, he is almost at 23/8/6.5.

The only thing that concerns me statistically is his 3 point shooting which has dropped to about 31% this year.

They say it's a Bradley Beal situation with his shooting.  Also his catch and shoot numbers are fine.  It's the off dribble ones pulling him down.  

32 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

They say it's a Bradley Beal situation with his shooting.  Also his catch and shoot numbers are fine.  It's the off dribble ones pulling him down.  

Ok. Honestly feeling like he may be the best bet this year, especially for our needs.

15 minutes ago, Odin said:

Ok. Honestly feeling like he may be the best bet this year, especially for our needs.

Maybe.  It depends on what pick and what you're expecting from him.  Because he's a  unprecedented player but he's also physically limited.  

I have supreme confidence that he'll be no worse than prime hedo at his floor. But I'm not sure what his ceiling is.  Because he doesn't really fit the mold of a superstar.  But neither does jokic.

Would be happy with Doncic, Ayton, or JJJ.  If we're picking 6 or later, would probably take the risk on Porter Jr.

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Maybe.  It depends on what pick and what you're expecting from him.  Because he's a  unprecedented player but he's also physically limited.  

I have supreme confidence that he'll be no worse than prime hedo at his floor. But I'm not sure what his ceiling is.  Because he doesn't really fit the mold of a superstar.  But neither does jokic.

Jokic is not a superstar 

8 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Would be happy with Doncic, Ayton, or JJJ.  If we're picking 6 or later, would probably take the risk on Porter Jr.

If we can't figure out how to build a functional rotation we'll be in the top 5

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Hopefully that is us! Before Vuc and AG came back the squad we were putting out was starting to gel but seemed just 1 player short of turning the corner. AG was probably that player but also adding Vuc back into the mix totally derailed the chemistry.

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Perfect!

10 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Jokic is not a superstar 

Not yet maybe, but he is right there and is only 23.