Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

15 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

JJJ is impressive but those highlights are against 2 bad teams and not very big either. As I watch the big ten a lot and Illinois is my team. Sad face. 

I like the way he moves though. More fluid than Isaac. Thin but not a toothpick like Isaac either. I like him more than bamba or bagley and porter. If Young isn’t there I would take him. 

This guy is a sleeper. He is not playing college but has been working out on his game for the past year. He might also be a possible steal in this draft. At 7'1" and his ability to run the floor and defend. Reminds a little of Dwight when he got drafter out of high school. He is just 19 years old. 

2 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

This guy is a sleeper. He is not playing college but has been working out on his game for the past year. He might also be a possible steal in this draft. At 7'1" and his ability to run the floor and defend. Reminds a little of Dwight when he got drafter out of high school. He is just 19 years old. 

It really is a shame that we have so much money/minutes tied up at center and nobody wants to trade for Vuc or Biz. I'd also like to see what Birch can do before we get another center.

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

It really is a shame that we have so much money/minutes tied up at center and nobody wants to trade for Vuc or Biz. I'd also like to see what Birch can do before we get another center.

honestly if you find a 2 to 3 year project at any position you take them. can't compromise the future for past mistakes.

6 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I don't know why you continue to think vucevic on a one year deal or biyombo on an any year deal will have any impact on who we draft.  If a center is BPA we're drafting a center.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't know why you continue to think vucevic on a one year deal or biyombo on an any year deal will have any impact on who we draft.  If a center is BPA we're drafting a center.  

It's not about whether we draft a center or not, it's the minutes I'm concerned with. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

It's not about whether we draft a center or not, it's the minutes I'm concerned with. 

If nobody wanted vucevic in a trade we could just waive him.  Minutes problem solved.  

11 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I dont see Vuch wearing the Magic Uniform again. I still think he will be traded this offseason.  Nothing against him, but I am sure the organization wants a complete fresh start this year. With Vuch and maybe Fournier gone. 

I only see DJ and Biz(due to contract situation) the only two offseason acquisitions staying from the Henny era. Gordon and Hopefully Mario as the only two picks. 

I can also see DJ leaving if we select a PG either in the draft or free agency. Mack has been really good as a back up.