Sign in to follow this  
Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

?4thewin    1,334
15 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

JJJ is impressive but those highlights are against 2 bad teams and not very big either. As I watch the big ten a lot and Illinois is my team. Sad face. 

I like the way he moves though. More fluid than Isaac. Thin but not a toothpick like Isaac either. I like him more than bamba or bagley and porter. If Young isn’t there I would take him. 

magicdoc1    99

This guy is a sleeper. He is not playing college but has been working out on his game for the past year. He might also be a possible steal in this draft. At 7'1" and his ability to run the floor and defend. Reminds a little of Dwight when he got drafter out of high school. He is just 19 years old. 

2 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

This guy is a sleeper. He is not playing college but has been working out on his game for the past year. He might also be a possible steal in this draft. At 7'1" and his ability to run the floor and defend. Reminds a little of Dwight when he got drafter out of high school. He is just 19 years old. 

It really is a shame that we have so much money/minutes tied up at center and nobody wants to trade for Vuc or Biz. I'd also like to see what Birch can do before we get another center.