Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

Just now, HeHateMe said:

I had trouble falling asleep lastnight with dreams of Doncic. I’m breaking my number 1 rule of “don’t believe any rumors 48 hours or less before the draft”. 

Same.  I am setting myself up for a major letdown.

2 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

I like SGA's game but my biggest concern is his lack of 3 point shooting (< 2 per game).  That will not work in today's NBA.

I don't know his game that well. What are the odds he's a more efficient shooting Elfrid Payton? I've heard he's kind of passive, defensively, is the issue. I don't want a passive PG ever again. Maybe I'm still traumatized from years of watching Elf not fight through screens despite being one of the bigger PGs in the league; but I can't go through that again.

Just now, Justin Jaudon said:

I don't know his game that well. What are the odds he's a more efficient shooting Elfrid Payton? I've heard he's kind of passive, defensively, is the issue. I don't want a passive PG ever again. Maybe I'm still traumatized from years of watching Elf not fight through screens despite being one of the bigger PGs in the league; but I can't go through that again.

He's Shaun Livingston

I can't believe I'm saying this: I'd rather take the chance on Trae than take SGA.

This dude contradicts himself a lot. Few tweets before this he said he had heard nothing of us trying to move up looool

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

I can't believe I'm saying this: I'd rather take the chance on Trae than take SGA.

I agree due to his offense.  5 guys on NBA TV last night were much higher on Trae (David Aldridge, David Griffin, Stu Jackson, Andy Katz) than I anticipated and were pretty objective.  Had him going to Chicago at 7.  They thought he needed a good mentor on defense but  would be OK.  Very glowing about his offense.