Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah. A better player will assuredly come out of Europe at some point but I can't imagine a better prospect

there's a very small list of players worth trading multiple 1st rounders for and if not Luka then there's no one really. He is the rule.

25 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Yeah, they shut down Booker so they can intentionally lose games so they can get #1 pick and it worked out and you forgot about Payton who has talent 

Payton was strategic. We’d have the number 1 pick if we kept Payton. Suns knew what they were doing.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

If we trade for the 3rd pick what's the chances we get Schroeder and take Bamba at the 3rd pick?

About 50%, Magic has to trade Nikola if Magic wants Bamba

3 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Gordon

Isaac

Bamba

Hezonja

Doncic

In your dreams..... We'd have to acquire a top 5 pick and move up from our current position...

22 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

If we trade for the 3rd pick what's the chances we get Schroeder and take Bamba at the 3rd pick?

I think we would only trade up to get Doncic. If there was some way to get 3 and keep 6 I'd be all over that!

Seriously, sometimes family sucks. I love my wife and kids, but somehow I got roped into Jurassic World at 8 PM tomorrow night...

What time will the picks actually start?

2 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

Seriously, sometimes family sucks. I love my wife and kids, but somehow I got roped into Jurassic World at 8 PM tomorrow night...

What time will the picks actually start?

lol.... You poor bastard.......    :)