Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I don't have a problem in the world with Carter. I think he's gonna be a very good pro.

I think Carter is going to be a bust but we will see 

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Pffft

Think what you will...... Carter is NBA ready and has an NBA body and pretty advanced NBA skills for a big and he runs the floor well. Not a bad consolation prize if you ask me.

1 minute ago, MagicFan1234 said:

If Magic did not win the last game then Magic would have #3 pick and draft Luka without trading up

Coulda, shoulda, woulda's.......  We've been over this too many times. Frank did everything he could to lose the last 3 games we won this past season. We just out-tanked........

5 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Think what you will...... Carter is NBA ready and has an NBA body and pretty advanced NBA skills for a big and he runs the floor well. Not a bad consolation prize if you ask me.

No more consolation prizes

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Coulda, shoulda, woulda's.......  We've been over this too many times. Frank did everything he could to lose the last 3 games we won this past season. We just out-tanked........

At least Vogel got fired for it

1 minute ago, MagicFan1234 said:

If Magic did not win the last game then Magic would have #3 pick and draft Luka without trading up

No if we didn't win the last game we'd probably still have the 6th pick. Unless we got lucky and had the winning number that Atlanta got. 

But if we won a few more games we'd have the second pick

• Upvote 1

Just now, MagicFan1234 said:

At least Vogel got fired for it

No....... The other teams just played that piss poor in all 3 games. You actually expect players to intentionally lose games....?????

4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

No....... The other teams just played that piss poor in all 3 games. You actually expect players to intentionally lose games....?????

The Suns did intentionally lose games so they got the #1 pick, look at the ugly blowouts losses they had 

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

No if we didn't win the last game we'd probably still have the 6th pick. Unless we got lucky and had the winning number that Atlanta got. 

But if we won a few more games we'd have the second pick

Ahh

7 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

The Suns did intentionally lose games so they got the #1 pick, look at the ugly blowouts they had 

lol..... They shut down Booker.... The team they trotted out lost games because there was absolutely no talent on the floor outside of Josh Jackson. Oh..... and EP was a big part of that complete and TOTAL meltdown at the end of the year.

• Like 1