Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

honestly with AG a healthy Isaac and Doncic we would probably draft around 8 at best next year which is most likely 4 picks outside of decent players. cole zwicker and Sam vecenie agree that after the top of next years draft the rest of the lottery plays out more so along the lines of 10-14 talent in an average draft so don't get that confused with this year's super deep draft. So essentially you're looking at a Zaire Smith at 8 plus 6 to get the most decorated player to come out since LeBron James and probably closer to ever seeing as he's a pro.

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

honestly with AG a healthy Isaac and Doncic we would probably draft around 8 at best next year which is most likely 4 picks outside of decent players. cole zwicker and Sam vecenie agree that after the top of next years draft the rest of the lottery plays out more so along the lines of 10-14 talent in an average draft so don't get that confused with this year's super deep draft. So essentially you're looking at a Zaire Smith at 8 plus 6 to get the most decorated player to come out since LeBron James and probably closer to ever seeing as he's a pro.

Yeah. A better player will assuredly come out of Europe at some point but I can't imagine a better prospect

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

We just gotta take doncic home, throw him in the game, add some Gordon, an Isaac. Baby we got a stew goin

like holy crap man I'd lose my mind

1 minute ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Did Magic work out Luka?

Weltman and Hammond travelled to go watch him play a month ago. Nobody worked him out

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah. A better player will assuredly come out of Europe at some point but I can't imagine a better prospect

hyperbole ceiling?

Larry Bird, if I'm describing excitement of upside to non basketball fans?

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Weltman and Hammond travelled to go watch him play a month ago. Nobody worked him out

Ahh, it looks like they were very impressed with Luka so they are trying to trade up to get him

3 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Ahh, it looks like they were very impressed with Luka so they are trying to trade up to get him

yes, that and they've watched him win 3 championships and 3 mvps in the past year while blowing 19 candles out. He's also already played against Boston as a 16 year old and OKC as a 17 year old. He's a legend.