Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

Just now, Murphy13 said:

How did you come to this conclusion in your second sentence?

he's elite at passing dribbling and shooting. those three rule this league. even LeBron had to develop his shot to retain his crown in this modern era.

If we really like Trae we should make a trade with NY or Philly for their pick.  There is no reason to waste #6 on him.  #6 should get us the best post player available.  

Just now, Murphy13 said:

If we really like Trae we should make a trade with NY or Philly for their pick.  There is no reason to waste #6 on him.  #6 should get us the best post player available.  

he's the most skilled player in the draft that's a steal at 6

8 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Our Magic

Our pick

Our Young

Make it happen John Hammond

Make it happen Jeff Weltman

hear our Official Orlando Magic Message Board cries. 

BOO.

Davis is the poster child, i personally think he was the surest draft pick since Lebron. What has he achieved in NO? In his defense since he came into the league he has had bad management plus horrible luck. When i watch the playoffs i see two things. Blowout games because everyone is throwing up too many 3's and bad transition defense.

This can change, i cannot believe that the Celtics kept chucking 3's in game 7, they were scoring at will inside 10 feet. Some coach with the right team will bring back inside play.

19 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I know it may sound funny but the kid is special HeHateMe. very special. once in a  generation special and better than a lot of the players we applaud now at the same age. He's so far out man a real shooting staaaaar

Lmao again. 

15 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

Yep. Don’t need to outbid ourselves. 

26 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Our Magic

Our pick

Our Young

Make it happen John Hammond

Make it happen Jeff Weltman

hear our Official Orlando Magic Message Board cries. 

They're certainly not my cries. Don't get me wrong I'll be super excited for Young if we draft him but I've got 3 or 4 guys over him including another pg.

My top 3 are Jackson, Doncic, Bamba, in that order. If we don’t trade up or all 3 are gone by 6, trade down and take Sexton/SGA/Trae at 10ish and get back in to the late first round as wel