Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

Most excited? Depends. If we come away with 1a.Doncic or 1b. Bamba, I'm thrilled. Those are the 2 I want the most.

However, If we stay at 6 and select Trae I'm excited because that means Weltman and Hammond went away from their prototypical draftee and saw something special in him. And, Clifford saw something as well (who coached Kemba this past year). 

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Most excited? Depends. If we come away with 1a.Doncic or 1b. Bamba, I'm thrilled. Those are the 2 I want the most.

However, If we stay at 6 and select Trae I'm excited because that means Weltman and Hammond went away from their prototypical draftee and saw something special in him. And, Clifford saw something as well (who coached Kemba this past year). 

I think there is an exception to every rule, if Trae isn't the exception, then I don't know what would be for this front office. In which case, I'd have to seriously consider whether they are too rigid in their structuring. 

I gotta be honesty guys, I'm a little sad. Because tomorrow night if we don't draft the best point guard in the draft, Trae Young will become utterly meaningless on here accept to complain if he does better than whoever we pick. 

The possibility of 6 to LA for 12 and 13 and picking Trae and Porter is more likely than I ever thought it would be. I’m not thrilled about either guy, but both that late I’d be okay with.

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

The possibility of 6 to LA for 12 and 13 and picking Trae and Porter is more likely than I ever thought it would be. I’m not thrilled about either guy, but both that late I’d be okay with.

LOL that sounds impossible but of course id be down with that

3 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I gotta be honesty guys, I'm a little sad. Because tomorrow night if we don't draft the best point guard in the draft, Trae Young will become utterly meaningless on here accept to complain if he does better than whoever we pick. 

Nah if he sucks I'll do plenty of gloating. 

If he's good I'll take my medicine periodically over the next 10 years. 

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I don't think you can do both. I think you take one risky one safe. 

23 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Let’s hope u need pepto tomorrow night

I won’t. Our FO is intelligent. At least that’s what I’ve been told.