Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

17 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Porter's group is the one that cancelled the workouts

My fear with Porter is that he will have a career similar to Grant Hill when he was with the Magic. Great player that spends more time in surgery and rehab than on the court. The possibility alone is enough for me to shy away from him.

Could Jackson actually fall? If he and Bamba are curving the Grizz, the should definitely trade down, shed Parson's contract, and pick Carter. 

1 minute ago, Nyce_1 said:

LOL.... Both of the bigs don't want any part of Memphis. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up taking Porter. Nobody else wants to go there.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

LOL.... Both of the bigs don't want any part of Memphis. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up taking Porter. Nobody else wants to go there.

he's be soooo  loooovely there

57 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

My fear with Porter is that he will have a career similar to Grant Hill when he was with the Magic. Great player that spends more time in surgery and rehab than on the court. The possibility alone is enough for me to shy away from him.

I wouldn’t even give him the credit of being  Magic Grant Hill. There’s a real chance he’s 2018 Greg Oden.

13 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I think both bigs want to play and get more minutes than they would behind Marc Gasol. Can't blame them! If Doncic or JJJ fall to us that would be amazing.

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I think both bigs want to play and get more minutes than they would behind Marc Gasol. Can't blame them! If Doncic or JJJ fall to us that would be amazing.

I completely agree. Marc is attached to that franchise at the hip. I wouldn't want to be relegated to bench duty for 2 years.

http://www.nba.com/video/2018/06/19/20180619-mock-draft-magic-pick-jaren-jackson-jr-6?collection=video/2018-nba-draft

NBA TV mock had us taking JJJ . I want him more than Bamba or Carter. this kid is so special and has all the tools to be great. He could be our Draymond Green without the trashy talk or over hyped passing skills.