Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

I’m feeling good about Carter or Sexton. With the 98% chance top 5 goes Ayton/Doncic/Bagley/Bamba/JJJ in some order. 

Wouldnt be against trading down (or up) but smart money says we stay at 6 and take Carter or Sexton. 

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I’m feeling good about Carter or Sexton. With the 98% chance top 5 goes Ayton/Doncic/Bagley/Bamba/JJJ in some order. 

Wouldnt be against trading down (or up) but smart money says we stay at 6 and take Carter or Sexton. 

Totally agree 

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Sexton is very underwhelming at six. You're happy if you draft him like 11 or 12. 

DeAron Fox was #5 last season, which is more in line with my expectation at six. Carter Jr. i'm okay with. 

17 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Sexton is very underwhelming at six. You're happy if you draft him like 11 or 12. 

DeAron Fox was #5 last season, which is more in line with my expectation at six. Carter Jr. i'm okay with. 

Sexton > Fox

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

It will be tough to watch any Magic games if our starting 5 is Sexton, Fournier, Isaac, Gordon, Vucevic. I'd have to meditate a lot before our games

Dam near impossible. If vuc is our staring center I will have to watch something else. Paint drying sounds fun. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Sexton > Fox

Yeah, Sexton is a significantly better prospect. Though I think dsj is too. No idea why fox was highly regarded. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah, Sexton is a significantly better prospect. Though I think dsj is too. No idea why fox was highly regarded. 

You and me both

--

I've been daydreaming about getting that #4 from Memphis to couple with our #6.

Trae Young + Bamba or JJJ would be breathtakingly amazing

--

Young is obviously my favorite prospect but Bamba close to Isaac would be quite intriguing as well. I don't know what the hell you can do with a team that's so good at defense and questionable at offense in 2018, but I wouldn't mind seeing it

• Like 1