Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

16 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Dependable Chevy? Didn’t know those existed lol

“The longest lasting trucks on the road.” You get the picture!

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Given the attitude and versatility questions, who do you think our front office ranks higher, Carter or Bamba?

Bamba

I hope we trade up for Doncic. 6-8, 228lbs, polished offensive game, gets his teammates involved, great power going to the hoop, versatile (can play up or down). I don't care if we take on Parsons it's not any worse than Biyombo. He'd be a nice complement to Isaac's defensive skills. 

Bonus that we can just add a defensive PG and make Doncic primary ballhandler. 

1 minute ago, Ibn Battuta said:

I hope we trade up for Doncic. 6-8, 228lbs, polished offensive game, gets his teammates involved, great power going to the hoop, versatile (can play up or down). I don't care if we take on Parsons it's not any worse than Biyombo. He'd be a nice complement to Isaac's defensive skills. 

The thinking is if doncic is there Memphis won't trade the pick

I get wanting a defensive big, but CONSTANTLY doubling down on defensive players? didn't we do that with Gordon, Serve, and Biz? I have such ptsd from that, that's why I think I have been so pro Young. I believe in him and his upside but regardless of who we pick, we need an offensive initiator and shooting. Horribly 

3 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I get wanting a defensive big, but CONSTANTLY doubling down on defensive players? didn't we do that with Gordon, Serve, and Biz? I have such ptsd from that, that's why I think I have been so pro Young. I believe in him and his upside but regardless of who we pick, we need an offensive initiator and shooting. Horribly 

I wouldnt say that, we just arent gonna pick guys like DSJ and Trae that wont play defense well. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

“The longest lasting trucks on the road.” You get the picture!

If they say it, it must be true right? Lol 

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

The thinking is if doncic is there Memphis won't trade the pick

I'll be surprised if the Kings pass him tbh. Lots of draft outlets had him as #1 or #2 all year so it's funny to me that he's dropping on mock drafts. 

miracles can happen though.