Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

So we're drafting Wendell Carter. 

I think it's still unknown. in their explanation for Young falling, Givony hedges his mock by saying "If orlando passes on him, he can fall to 12". The FO is super hush hush and everyone is just guessing. 

Shooting against air is the easiest thing to do in a workout setting so it is probably hard for Young to stand out in workouts

1 minute ago, Nyce_1 said:

I think it's still unknown. in their explanation for Young falling, Givony hedges his mock by saying "If orlando passes on him, he can fall to 12". The FO is super hush hush and everyone is just guessing. 

Yeah probably. But they guessed right last year

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

That's the realm where he turns into a steal

I think he’s worth his flaws at that point yea. I’ll sleep a little better tonight knowing we probably aren’t taking him. 

14 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Good 

It's just so boring. 

It's a positive move but boring. 

Positive profiles of him get to "sets really good screens" in like the second paragraph. He's like a more modernized Tony Battie.

He's the steamed broccoli of this draft. 

Ugh he's going to be such a positive player that's really good for our roster and the improvement of other guys but it's just so underwhelming. 

It's like you're 16 years old and your parents are suprising you with a new car and it's a used 5 year old Honda Civic and that's great and you know you should appreciate that because it's a lot better than you probably deserve but your friend just got a brand new base level camero so you can't help but feel a little disappointed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It's just so boring. 

It's a positive move but boring. 

Positive profiles of him get to "sets really good screens" in like the second paragraph. He's like a more modernized Tony Battie.

He's the steamed broccoli of this draft. 

Ugh he's going to be such a positive player that's really good for our roster and the improvement of other guys but it's just so underwhelming. 

It's like you're 16 years old and your parents are suprising you with a new car and it's a used 5 year old Honda Civic and that's great and you know you should appreciate that because it's a lot better than you probably deserve but your friend just got a brand new base level camero so you can't help but feel a little disappointed. 

He will never make an All-Star game but we will hear how underrated he is for 10 years.