Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

25 minutes ago, Mack1085 said:

I think Woj is the best. But I don’t think Weltman and Hammond are letting anything leak that they don’t want out there. 

Oh it's not definite but it's probably a possibility

1 hour ago, DirtDan2012 said:

All I want for X-Mas is a big 7 foot rim protector who can shoot 3's and rebound.....    :)

Better trade up if you want that 

51 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Still think Porter goes top 5 and Bamba drops to us.

No one is going to draft Porter in the top 5 with his injury issues, he will drop 

4 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

You know who Sexton might be?

Gilbert Arenas

I like that. They kind of have a similar play style too. Obviously  (at least hopefully) Sexton doesn't have the same mentality.

I'd get on board with Sexton at 6 - that 3 on 5 game earlier this year was insane - but I'm not super excited by it right now.

Let’s say Doncic is still available with the 4th Pick. I would offer Augustine + Biz + our 6th Pick for the 4th Pick + Parson + McLemore. After that trade I would call Miami and offer them Fournier + Ross + Vuc for Dragic and Whiteside. Also try to get another PG in the draft (ideally Okobo).

Dragic/Mack/Okobo or another Rookie
Doncic/Simmons/McLemore
Isaac/ Parson/Simmons
Gordon/Isaac/Parson
Whiteside/Birch/FA (Speights)

I think Dragic is a good mentor for Doncic and still a good basketball-player.
Whiteside has some issues. But he is a good rim-protecter and after last year with Miami he has something to proof.

4 hours ago, matthi32 said:
Let’s say Doncic is still available with the 4th Pick. I would offer Augustine + Biz + our 6th Pick for the 4th Pick + Parson + McLemore. After that trade I would call Miami and offer them Fournier + Ross + Vuc for Dragic and Whiteside. Also try to get another PG in the draft (ideally Okobo).

Dragic/Mack/Okobo or another Rookie
Doncic/Simmons/McLemore
Isaac/ Parson/Simmons
Gordon/Isaac/Parson
Whiteside/Birch/FA (Speights)

I think Dragic is a good mentor for Doncic and still a good basketball-player.
Whiteside has some issues. But he is a good rim-protecter and after last year with Miami he has something to proof.

Miami would ‘t even entertain that trade.  No need to do that Memphis trade first either. 

10 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

Sexton > Young. Been saying it for months. 

I will throw up if we get sexton and young is on the board. Young will make Gordon an all-star: Steve Nash and Shawn Marion. Ask the Wolves about passing on curry. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2