Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

3 minutes ago, Malik Buttface said:

I would be shocked if they did solely because of how much Divac said he wasn't interested. In the Lowe Post podcast, Zach was saying how it would be such a good troll if they picked Luka after all the flak they gave him.

Yep and picking him after saying that is a Sac thing to do, they are truely inept.

22 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

Was Sexton aggressive with his offensive or was he passive?

Dude is the most aggressive player in the draft

57 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Sexton is quite literally the player Payton never could consistently be but he's that player every single night.

Except one is playing in the nba and the other not yet.  It’s dangerous to compare the way you have.  It’s not the same game, you can’t project pg’s like that.  Payton would tear up every pg in the draft in every facet of basketball today except maybe 3 point shooting.  

2 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

Except one is playing in the nba and the other not yet.  It’s dangerous to compare the way you have.  It’s not the same game, you can’t project pg’s like that.  Payton would tear up every pg in the draft in every facet of basketball today except maybe 3 point shooting.  

What?

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You know who Sexton might be?

Gilbert Arenas

I don't know I'm just looking through similar comps and their freshmen seasons look very similar

8 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

i would bet big money on some of those 1 on 1 games.

21 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You know who Sexton might be?

Gilbert Arenas

Gilbert Arenas with a winning attitude 

27 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

I don’t think so honestly. 

30 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

Well that’s false 

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I think Woj is the best. But I don’t think Weltman and Hammond are letting anything leak that they don’t want out there.