Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Poll of something I'm not sure about. 

Would you trade 6 Biyombo and Fournier for DeRozan?

Don't believe were are far along to be a team that DeRozan would stay for. No where near playoff bound, no where near having a team that is even convincing of being in playoff contention. I think we need these picks these coming years. 

4 minutes ago, Malik Buttface said:

Don't believe were are far along to be a team that DeRozan would stay for. No where near playoff bound, no where near having a team that is even convincing of being in playoff contention. I think we need these picks these coming years. 

DeRozan is signed until 20-21 so staying isn't really an issue. 

I wouldn't even consider trading 6 for an older all star but I was just looking at Toronto's "nobody off the table to get into the top 10" rumor and I'm trying to figure out how they'd be able to convince is to give that pick.

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

While I would love to dump Biz’s contract; DeRozan is in his prime at 28 and probably needs to go to a team who is a piece away from making noise. I could see us holding EF until trade deadline for a competitive team who lost a scorer to injury or trying to tweak up before playoffs. He may have more value at that time.  

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

While I would love to dump Biz’s contract; DeRozan is in his prime at 28 and probably needs to go to a team who is a piece away from making noise. I could see us holding EF until trade deadline for a competitive team who lost a scorer to injury or trying to tweak up before playoffs. He may have more value at that time.  

I bet philly makes a run at him to help entice lebron

15 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Probably not. DeRozan is a good, regular season Star player, and would give us a step towards making the playoffs; but has already shown he can't take that next step to be a playoff stud/Superstar.  I think #6, Biyombo, and Fournier is too much for that type of player. 

Id do that Derozan trade. Try and trade up to get a 1st rounder like SGA or Okobo with our 2nd rounders and future picks. 

SGA

Derozan

Isaac

Gordon

Vuc I guess

Might be a play-off team.

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

Id do that Derozan trade. Try and trade up to get a 1st rounder like SGA or Okobo with our 2nd rounders and future picks. 

SGA

Derozan

Isaac

Gordon

Vuc I guess

Might be a play-off team.

The entire point of Toronto trading up is for SGA

26 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

YES! Getting rid of Biyombo's contract for a productive guy is worth 6 & Fournier to me.