Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

Just now, Odin said:

Would you rather get in return something like the Clipper's two picks or a later lotto pick this year (say Charlotte's) plus a future first?

Definitely the two clippers picks if Sexton is there. The guys going 9-17 are all kind of the same tier so I really wouldn't want something like 10 and a 2019 #17 pick or something like that. 

Sexton has a lot of weaknesses so I'm not sure I'd want to just come out of this with only him (a lot of guys fit this description). But Sexton and Mitchell Robinson. Sexton and Bridges. Shai and zhaire. Knox and Lonnie Walker. All good options. 

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Definitely the two clippers picks if Sexton is there. The guys going 9-17 are all kind of the same tier so I really wouldn't want something like 10 and a 2019 #17 pick or something like that. 

Sexton has a lot of weaknesses so I'm not sure I'd want to just come out of this with only him (a lot of guys fit this description). But Sexton and Mitchell Robinson. Sexton and Bridges. Shai and zhaire. Knox and Lonnie Walker. All good options. 

If we could get 2 of Shai/Knox/Walker/Sexton I’d be elated. 

Just now, HeHateMe said:

If we could get 2 of Shai/Knox/Walker/Sexton I’d be elated. 

I mean two of those guys are definitely going to be there at the clippers picks

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

I wish there was a way to get Doncic, I think he would fit well. I just saw a video of him and his mom, holy moly, she is smoking hot!!! 

Looking at the pictures, honestly, Doncic's mom looks more of a sister than a mom

4 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Does anyone think there will be trades before the draft on Thursday?

I think the trades happen the day of the draft, as the players are selected; during that 5 minute break before the next announced pick is when the wheeling and dealing with trades sometimes occur. 

4 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Kevin Knox isn’t good

Eh, he's alright. There's as much reason to be optimistic about him than any of the 9-17 guys. 

Good size, shot making potential, hasn't been a basketball player that long. 

Super tentative though. 

18 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I mean two of those guys are definitely going to be there at the clippers picks

I know. That’s why I’d personally love that deal if the top 5 goes as expected. 

9 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Kevin Knox isn’t good

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Eh, he's alright. There's as much reason to be optimistic about him than any of the 9-17 guys. 

Good size, shot making potential, hasn't been a basketball player that long. 

Super tentative though. 

I don't think his ceiling is high enough (even for as young as he is) for me to take him over Mikal which is what could happen if the Knox hype is real within FOs.