Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

New pipe dream... trade for the #4 pick take doncic assuming he’s available. Then trade #6 for the clippers picks and draft Sexton/SGA and Robert Williams

Starting 5 of the future:

sexton

doncic

isaac

gordon

williams

4 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

New pipe dream... trade for the #4 pick take doncic assuming he’s available. Then trade #6 for the clippers picks and draft Sexton/SGA and Robert Williams

sexton

doncic

isaac

gordon

williams

If you can do this I hope the Magic hire you...Good lineup!

51 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Good name for them. I think my dog could of came up with a better draft. 

I hope Weltman is talking to your dog.  If your dog can get a better draft than that, I love your dog.  But I would take a Yardbarkers picks for a "top 3 pick if healthy and i think he is", a smart good PG and a "Al Horford" type player at #41.

Spellmans numbers below:  Pretty impressive

• Height: 6’9″
  • Weight: 254
  • Wingspan: 7’2″
  • Position: Power Forward
  • College: Villanova, Freshman
  • Home town: North Royalton, Ohio

Statline:

Per Game Table
Season G GS MP FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK PTS
Career 40 39 28.1 4.0 8.4 .476 1.6 3.8 .433 1.2 1.8 .700 2.3 5.8 8.0 0.8 0.7 1.5 10.9
2017-18 40 39 28.1 4.0 8.4 .476 1.6 3.8 .433 1.2 1.8 .700 2.3 5.8 8.0 0.8 0.7 1.5 10.9

34 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We should trade down

It’s hard for me to say we should trade down until we see how the top 5 plays out. If it goes as most think it will (Ayton, bagley, JJJ, Bamba, Luka) than yes I am all for trading down. I would rather have 2 picks in the top 15 than the number 6. 

Would you rather have Wendall Carter or Lonnie Walker and Collie Sexton? Or any number of combinations of players. 

Maybe I'm greedy and unrealistic but I think I'd want something extra from the Clippers than just 12 and 13. A future pick or something.

2 hours ago, Originalticketholder said:

I only make that trade if we keep the #6 pick too.  Taking a bad contract Parsons off their books so they can pursue a FA is worth the #4 pick all by itself.  Doing them a favor costs them the #4 pick.  Additional considerations OK but giving up the #6 pick is a non starter.

lol no way they do that, that's not even a legal move because they are over the cap. They have to send out some salary. 

I'm OK with giving up Fournier but then Memphis needs to include future picks and/or young talent, and that's where it stops making sense. 

38 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

sexton

doncic

isaac

gordon

williams

hey you stole my pipe dream!

3 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

hey you stole my pipe dream!

Lol must not have seen it! Great minds think alike 

2 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Lol must not have seen it! Great minds think alike 

I don't think I posted it because it didn't involve us taking Young but I did think of it lololol