Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

ABTY 

Anybody. But. Trae. Young. 

If I am honest, I will probably talk myself into Trae Young if we draft him. But that is true about basically any player that we draft. Once a player is on our team, we are basically stuck with them, so might as well wait to see how they actually perform in the NBA.

But yeah, Trae is still not at the top of my current wish list. (DONCIC OR JJJ PLEASE/THANK YOU!)

Just now, Odin said:

If I am honest, I will probably talk myself into Trae Young if we draft him. But that is true about basically any player that we draft. Once a player is on our team, we are basically stuck with them, so might as well wait to see how they actually perform in the NBA.

But yeah, Trae is still not at the top of my current wish list. (DONCIC OR JJJ PLEASE/THANK YOU!)

Agree. I’ll do the same. I’ll be mad when we draft him but convince myself he’s gonna be great. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Agree. I’ll do the same. I’ll be mad when we draft him but convince myself he’s gonna be great. 

I do the same every year. JIs floor is current Kevin durant with better defense. AG can be a kwahi Leonard Shawn Marion hybrid and Mario Hezonja can play meaningful consistent minutes.

Just now, ?4thewin said:

We should trade down

That is my feeling. Then maybe use one of the seconds on a euro player that will likely stay in Europe for another year. We don't need/ don't have space for 4 new players on the team. Plus, there are always FA acquisitions that can be made.