Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

Took a look at more of the European players in this draft and I have to say I’m starting to like this Arnoldas Kulboka kid. 6’11” 220lb small forward with good shot. Said in an article that in the past 4 years he’s been adding an average of 13lbs to his frame per year. Definitely seems like there’s some potential there. I wouldn’t mind taking him with 41 or trading for another pick late in the second

https://hoopshype.com/2018/06/14/arnoldas-kulboka-nba-global-camp-draft-rumors-lithuania/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

This is a crazy draft. I expect some of these guys to be studs and others duds. I really want us to end up with Doncic. Here are my rankings as of today. Obviously, I value two way play.

1. Doncic

2. Jackson

3. Bamba

4. Ayton

5. Carter 

6. Bagley 

7. Sexton

7. Bridges

What are your current rankings?

1. Young
2. Doncic
3. JJJ
4. Bamba
5. Carter
6. Ayton
7. Bagley
8. Mikal
9. DiVincenzo
10. Okobo
11. Miles
12. Lonnie
13. Shai
14. Knox

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Bump

Props for 6th pick. Hope you're wrong with the 2nd half of your prediction but wouldn't be bad if he was our 2nd pick.

34 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

Props for 6th pick. Hope you're wrong with the 2nd half of your prediction but wouldn't be bad if he was our 2nd pick.

I hope I'm wrong too. Just weird he hasn't had a workout

44 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Suns might trade #1 for Kawhi. I bet the Spurs would love to have Doncic

But the question is why would Phx make that trade, unless KL says he will sign long term extension? I do think if he goes anywhere, it will be short term until he gets to the LAL.