Bridges (both) 

Knox

Carter

Sexton 

Walker

Shai 

#HeHateTrae

Well dang

This is a crazy draft. I expect some of these guys to be studs and others duds. I really want us to end up with Doncic. Here are my rankings as of today. Obviously, I value two way play.

1. Doncic

2. Jackson

3. Bamba

4. Ayton

5. Carter 

6. Bagley 

7. Sexton

7. Bridges

What are your current rankings?

WeHam prototypical player. How would you feel if we walked away with Bamba and Shai? Carter and Shai? What if we trade back for Shai?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

WeHam prototypical player. How would you feel if we walked away with Bamba and Shai? Carter and Shai? What if we trade back for Shai?

I’d be down with SGA. I like Sexton’s ceiling more, but I like SGA’s positional versatility, too.

14 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

If we found a way to pick up SGA on top of our current pick I would be jumping for joy. He's one the players I like the most in this draft, definitely needs to put some weight on and isn't the greatest of passers but all reports say he's a crazy workaholic and I love his size and length.

I love SGA. I prefer him over Sexton but i think I just have a thing for long, fluid guards. If he adds weight (probable) it should make him a better defender and better at finishing through contact. Then he really just needs to alter his jumper mechanics so that he can shoot off the dribble (not so probable). He's got the craftiness, playmaking out of the PnR and catch and shoot down and that alone makes him a serviceable offensive player. If he adds the pull up game he'll be really really scary. His length and lateral athleticism is good enough to guard some wings once he fills out his frame. He's a very WeltHam pick. 

59 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

This is a crazy draft. I expect some of these guys to be studs and others duds. I really want us to end up with Doncic. Here are my rankings as of today. Obviously, I value two way play.

1. Doncic

2. Jackson

3. Bamba

4. Ayton

5. Carter 

6. Bagley 

7. Sexton

7. Bridges

What are your current rankings?

Rankings for the Magic or in general?

1 hour ago, Nyce_1 said:

I would really like this scenario actually because I am not truly sold on Sexton. I think he's a hustler and super competitive but he has a Payton-esque feeling about him. I'm not opposed to taking Young either but if we're able to walk away with Bamba and SGA, buckle me in.