Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

1 hour ago, The Boss said:

IT at Celtics I think is Trae's best case scenario (Trae may be a better passer but I think IT is better in other areas and overall I think in total contribution to the team they would be similar)). I don't really want that with the 6th pick. It would take years building a roster that works with him and he still may not reach that potential. Plus I think the game has changed the last couple seasons and the switching by the best teams has gotten even better that I think prime IT Celtics struggle a lot more than they did.

Yep. 

8 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

If he’s there the selection will be made immediately. It seems rather optimistic to think he will be available though. 

We'll see. There are a couple of stupid franchises picking ahead of us.

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

We'll see. There are a couple of stupid franchises picking ahead of us.

That’s true. You never know. 

Think about it. Bamba has the frame to carry 260 to 270 well. He's graceful for a kid his size and he's intelligent. Listen to him talk. I think he has the ability to become what you guys love to call a unicorn.

Ayton

Bagley

JJJ

Bamba

Porter Jr 

Doncic 

that doesn't seem unrealistic for Luka to fall to us considering he's the shortest and least athletic of that bunch

4 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Ayton

Bagley

JJJ

Bamba

Porter Jr 

Doncic 

that doesn't seem unrealistic for Luka to fall to us considering he's the shortest and least athletic of that bunch

I would lose my mind. Doncic is just incredibly skilled, with exactly the right intangibles. Fearless, focused when the game is on the line, comes up big in big games...if teams other than Phoenix pass on him they'll regret it.

What would your reaction be if we just draft Kevin knox at 6?

He seems to be the late riser this year, and might legit be bpa

1 hour ago, Diplo said:

What would your reaction be if we just draft Kevin knox at 6?

He seems to be the late riser this year, and might legit be bpa

Doom and gloom

Does anyone else follow @NBADraftGod ? Not sure how legit they are but Givony follows them. 

They are saying Atlanta wants Young and is looking to trade back to take him but they’d potentially grab him at 3 if they have to. 

21 minutes ago, Mack1085 said:

Does anyone else follow @NBADraftGod ? Not sure how legit they are but Givony follows them. 

They are saying Atlanta wants Young and is looking to trade back to take him but they’d potentially grab him at 3 if they have to. 

I would oblige them and draft one of Doncic or JJJ whichever is available